By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- identify signs of people in emotional crisis
- improve communication and active listening skills to provide support
- gain awareness of mental illness and suicide intervention
- discover helpful support options and referrals
- explore self-care strategies when in a supporting role.
Who should attend?
Employees who encounter people in crisis in their work roles and workplace environment who are aged 18+ years.
Accidental Counsellor incorporates a 3.5-hour face-to-face workshop, plus a 90 minute eLearning module to be completed by each participant prior to the training.
View the Terms and Conditions here.